Nylon 6 Extruded (black)
Semi-crystalline polymer Nylon has goods general features and excellent quality/price rate. PA6 MG has the addition of colorants and additives for increased UV resistance and self-lubricating properties. Using only high viscosity raw material for the extrusion of our Nylon 6 stock shapes grants a very high quality level: mechanical resistances as well as sliding properties are higher if compared with other low viscosity Nylons. Our unique annealing process grants dimensional stability and easy machining.
• Excellent price/performance ratio, enhanced by the lubricants.
• Good abrasion resistance even in dusty or harsh.
• High toughness, tensile strength, compressive and fatigue resistance.
• Excellent self-lubricating properties.
• Particularly suitable for outdoor use because UV resistant.
• It absorbs moisture. With time the mechanical characteristics and the size vary.
• Dry is hard and brittle, conditioned is shock resistant and pliable.
• In the machining, automatic machines are not usable for the excessive elasticity of the chips.
• It is not suitable for food use.
• The electrical characteristics vary with changes in moisture content. This greatly limits its use in the electric sector.
For the characteristics of self-lubrication is used as the mechanical industry Akulon6 for mechanical parts in general.