PVC has high hardness, good mechanical properties, high tensile strength and excellent chemical resistance. It is self-extinguishing and has class 1 fire rating. This is vital for construction applications and making flat sheet PVC ideal for wall cladding applications and hygienic-cladding. It has good electrical properties in the low voltage and frequency range. This tough plastic can be easily fabricated, welded and bonded together with solvent cements making it one of the most versatile plastics available.
• High mechanical strength, tensile strength and hardness.
• Good insulation properties for electronics.
• High chemical resistance.
• Low water absorption.
• Good adhesiveness and paintability.
• Low impact strength.
• Limited weather resistance.
• Pumps and valve bodies.
• Pipe lines.
• Brush basic body.
• Seat strips.